Jul 18, 2011

CrazyJoy = Laugh (revealed)

Two posts in one day? Yes, because it's time to share the photos for the crazyjoy challenge. Remember Friday's word was LAUGH? This one was really fun for me. Sweet P has such a fun personality and is a pretty happy baby. It's pretty easy to get her to laugh.

I love her little face when she laughs because her eyes pretty much disappear due to those round cheeks and she has the cutest little dimples. LOVE IT.

crazyjoy = laugh

As an added bonus, I've included a super short video that's sure to make you laugh!



And here's Anna's photo. Check out her post for some commentary! Updated photo...

laugh

Did you get any fun pictures of a laugh? You have until Wednesday night to link up with us and we'll pick a favorite entry and Anna will post it on her blog.





Happy Monday!

4 comments:

  1. holy crap that video is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing cuter than laughing babies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I posted twice! I accidentally didn't link the post on the first one, just to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sniff... sniff...

    I´d like sooooo much to participate but I just see it now... Can you let me know next time you do this photo contest???? I just love to see the other people´s view of life!

    Kisses and blessings.
    Mirys
    www.diariodos3mosqueteiros.blogspot.com
    (from Brazil)

    ReplyDelete

I know it can be a little scary but go on, I'd love to hear from you!