Jul 15, 2011

CrazyJoy = Laugh

Happy Friday!!!

After a long, hot, Oklahoma week, I could use a good laugh. And this week's crazyjoy challenge word, just so happens to be:

Here's what you need to know to join in the challenge:
  1. Think on it, photograph it, draw it, make it, whatever you want to do to represent the word
  2. Come back Monday and I will post my and Anna's photo and you can link up through Thursday with your interpretation
  3. Then check out Anna's blog on Friday where she will post our favorite entry and the new challenge word
Our favorite entry from last week's challenge (renewed) was from Melissa.


Check out her renewing post! And thanks for joining us in the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know it can be a little scary but go on, I'd love to hear from you!